America’s Small Business Development Center – New Jersey at The College of New Jersey (ASBDC-NJ at TCNJ) provides FREE management and technical assistance to established small businesses throughout greater Mercer County, New Jersey.
The ASBDC-NJ @ TCNJ is Ready to Help You Grow.
Through a combination of peer-to-peer business counseling and training services, we help our clients maneuver around the obstacles to success. Because you’re a busy business owner, we understand your need to maximize learning opportunities within limited time frames.
All programs are presented by highly-qualified specialists, government representatives, faculty, experienced and knowledgeable business owners and private consultants.
Our business counseling services are available at no cost to you, as this service is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State of New Jersey and the County of Mercer.
The ASBDC-NJ at TCNJ has been helping small businesses grow, expand and prosper for more than 30 years. We work in all industries including, manufacturing, retail, service, wholesale and international trade.
The ASBDC-NJ @ TCNJ Can Help You:
- Understand the structure and use of a business plan
- Learn business operations, technology and computerization
- Expand through financing
- Prepare for e-commerce
- Develop marketing strategies
- Comply with licensing and regulations
- Increase sales
- Understand human resources issues
- Implement diversity and inclusion programs
- Navigate government processes
- Connect and evaluate professional services
- Participate in international trade
Not Yet an Established Business?
Visit our Start-Up Assistance page for helpful resources to get you on your way to business success.